The B-Scan Plus’ and B-Scan Plus Vet's proprietary software combined with unique probe electronics make it the only portable High Definition B-Scan. While developing the B-Scan Plus software, Accutome visited many of the top facilities around the world. The results are a reliable and easy-to-use unit, which can quickly scan patients and transport information.
- 0.015 mm resolution is among the highest in the medical industry.
- State-of-the-art probe design is sharper, more focused images due to the elimination of signal loss.
- Contains 4 useful measuring tools along with corresponding A-Vectoring for diagnosing ocular pathologies.
- The only unit with 2x full image zoom without distortion of real-time or captured scan.
- Portable probe can plug into any laptop or PC.*
- Unlimited 34 second film loops.
- Share Information Easily with adaptable document transfer via EMR, email or printer.
- Compact file storage is unsurpassed by the competition.
- Protect your investment with easily upgradeable software.
- User-friendly interface makes user manuals and quick start guides unnecessary.
- The B-Scan Plus sofware is now DICOM compatable.
* Certain Computer Specifications Required.
- Adjustable Gamma: Linear, S-Curve, Log, Color
- Axial Resolution: 0.015mm Electronic
- Data Archive/Export Capability: Yes
- Dimensions: 7"L x 1.25" Diameter
- Field Of View: 12 MHz = 64mm or 15 MHz = 52mm
- Focal Point: 22mm
- Focal Zone: 20mm
- Frame Rate per Second: 15, 30 max
- Frequency: 12 or 15 MHz
- Frozen Image Gain Adjustment: Yes
- Gain: 0-112dB
- Lateral Resolution: 0.0085mm Electronic
- Measurement Calipers with Velocity Adjustment: 4 Line, 2 Area, 2 Angle
- Reports: Integrated Microsoft Word
- Scanning Angle: 60 Degrees
- Size Of Cine Loop: 16-128 MB
- Snapshot Format: jpeg, png, tiff, gif
- TGC: Yes
- Weight: 6 oz.
- Zoom: 2x optical zoom, 8x maximum
- Durable Traveling Case
- Probe Holder
- Wireless Mouse
Price In Cart
B-Scan Plus Vet
Price In Cart