The B-Scan Pro and B-Scan Pro Vet are the most affordable, portable, high definition B-Scans on the market. The Simplified proprietary software allows the user to start a new patient, recall existing patients, scan, review, and edit images easily, all from one screen.
- 0.015 mm resolution imagery is the highest in the medical industry.
- State-of-the-art probe design is sharper, more focused images due to the elimination of signal loss.
- Contains four useful measuring tools including two line and two area calipers.
- Ability for a 2x Full Image Zoom without distortion of any real-time or captured scans.
- Plugs directly into a laptop via USB port, making it extremely portable.
- Unlimited 34 second film loops.
- Maximize your diagnosis with gain, TGC,gamma, contrast and brightness settings during or after scanning.
- Settings screen allows for default options to be customized.
- Protect Your Investment with easily upgradeable software.
- Option to use footswitch, in addition to start/stop button located on the probe.
- enhanced reporting capabilities using predesigned Microsoftᵀᴹ Word template.
- Adjustable Gamma: Linear, S-Curve, Log, Color
- Axial Resolution: 0.015mm Electronic
- Data Archive/Export Capability: Yes
- Dimensions: 7"L x 1.25" Diameter
- Field Of View: 12 MHz = 64mm or 15 MHz = 52mm
- Focal Point: 22mm
- Focal Zone: 20mm
- Frame Rate per Second: 15, 30 max
- Frequency: 12 or 15 MHz
- Frozen Image Gain Adjustment: Yes
- Gain: 0-112dB
- Lateral Resolution: 0.0085mm Electronic
- Measurement Calipers with Velocity Adjustment: 2 Line, 2 Area
- Reports: Manual Using Microsoft Word
- Scanning Angle: 60 Degrees
- Size Of Cine Loop: 16-128 MB
- Snapshot Format: jpeg, bmp, png, tiff, gif
- TGC: Yes
- Weight: 6 oz.
- Zoom: 2x optical zoom, 8x maximum
- Durable Traveling Case
- Probe Holder
- Wireless Mouse
Price In Cart
B-Scan Pro Vet
Price In Cart