Ophthalmic Instrument Repair Center
Accutome provides a wide range of ophthalmic instrument and equipment repair services including: Phaco Handpiece, Hand-Held Instrument, and Diamond Knives (all brands and all styles). Accutome can also repair a long list of ultrasound equipment. Our experienced staff provides quality, professional service utilizing technologically advanced in-house repair facilities.
Specific repair services include:
Phaco Handpiece Repair
- Servicing all major brands, with 6 or 12 month warranty, 5 day repair turnaround
Diamond Knife Repair
- Most knife sizes and styles can be repaired, usually within 24 hours. We will refurbish your old handles when your diamond blades are repaired.
- Diamond Exchange Program allows you to upgrade or change blade designs as your incisional needs change. Accutome will replace the older blade in your diamond knife with a new state-of-the-art Clear Cornea, Simplicity one pass, or Phaco blade for the price of a repair.
- Exact Size Guarantee within 60 days of a diamond knife purchase, Accutome adjusts diamond widths at No Extra Charge should the surgeon require a larger or smaller incision.
- Any Hand Held Surgical Instrument can be repaired.
- Forceps – Straightening, Aligning and remanufacture Forceps Teeth
- Scissors - Sharpening and Refurbishing
- Hooks & Manipulators
- Needle Holders
Servicing many brands including:
Ethicon Harmonic Scalpels (R)
Accutome Ultrasound Repair
Includes repair, calibration, or consumable items and new probes. Accutome Inc. services the following units:
- Accutome AccuPen Handheld Tonometer
- Accutome A-Scan Plus Connect
- Accutome A-Scan Plus
- Accutome A-Scan Synergy
- Accutome B-Scan Plus
- Accutome B-Scan Pro
- Accutome PachPen
- Accutome AccuPach V
- Accutome AccuPach VI
- Accutome UBM Plus