A-Scan Plus Connect
The A-Scan Plus Connect® is designed to meet the demands of today’s refractive cataract surgery. It is the single most effective solution for measuring and calculating all of your patients and refining your surgical outcomes. It has the ability to measure most patients and works great with dense cataracts or patients with fixation difficulties.
Accessories Included: Software installation, footswitch, test block, and immersion shell
- Capture Modes: Automatic or Manual
- Clinical Accuracy: 0.1mm
- Custom Eye Type Settings: Unlimited with independent ACD, Lens, VCD velocities.
- Data Export: EMR/EHR compatible, Network ready
- Default Eye Type Settings: Phakic, Dense Cataract, Silicone Filled, Pseudo PMMA, Pseudo Silicone, Pseudo Acrylic, Aphakic
- Dimensions: 5.4"W x 3.7"L x 2.5"H
- Electronic Resolution: 0.016mm
- Frequency: 10MHz
- Gain: 30-100dB
- IOL Data Storage: Unlimited
- IOL Formulas: Hoffer Q, Holladay I, SRK/T, Haigis
- Measurement Range: 0.01-63.6mm
- Measurements: ACD, Lens thickness, VCD, Axial Length
- Methods: Immersion or contact
- Patient Data Storage: Unlimited
- Post Refractive Formula Methods: Clinical History, Contact Lens, Shammas Clinical
- Printer: Any supported by PC
- Weight: 15.1 oz.
- A-Scan Plus Connect Flyer An overview of our A-Scan Plus Connect.
- A-Scan Plus Connect with DICOM Our A-Scan Plus Connect software is now DICOM compatible.
- A-Scan Plus Connect with IOLMaster 500 The A-Scan Plus Connect has a seamless workflow integration with the IOLMaster 500 from ZEISS.