AccuPen Handheld Applanation Tonometer
Busy facilities deserve and instrument that will come through in the clutch, which is why Accutome is proud to offer the AccuPen and AccuPen Vet handheld tonometers for patient IOP screening. Our AccuPen line is accurate, easy-to-use, portable, and versatile making it an industry must-have for IOP screening.
The AccuPen Vet features our latest **One tap - One Reading** Gravity Offset Technology which provides accurate IOP measurements with less calibration in any testing position.
- Gravity Offset Technology provides precise IOP measurements with less calibration compared to other handheld tonometers. Micro strain gauge technology combined with proprietary algorithms provide reproducible results.
- Ergonomic design combined with sighting lines allow for easy visualization of the cornea, facilitating both centralization and perpendicularity.
- Contoured molding with a large, visable LCD allows the AccuPen to be used ambidextrously and fit comfortably in any size hand.
- Eliminates the constant need for "up, down and around" calibration.
- Long lasting lithium battery lasts up to 15,000 readings.
- Weighs only 3.0oz and comes with custom, heavy duty traveling case and lanyard for safe transportation.
- Takes fast measurements with patient in any position. Frees up valuable office space.
- Stores and averages nine measurements. Built in IOP Correction Calculator adjusts IOP based on central corneal thickness.
- Accuracy: +/- 2mmHg (compared to goldman tonometer)
- Weight: 3.0 oz.
- Dimensions: 7 1/4" x 1 1/4"
- Transducer Dimensions: 1.0mm diameter
- Measurement Range: 5-60mmHg
- Power Source: 3.6 V Lithium Battery
Price In Cart
|Vet Applanation Tonometer||
Price In Cart