Single-Use Cryo Probe
The Keeler single-use probe ensures comfort, safety and reliability for both you and your patients. As the only disposable probe guaranteed to be compatible with the Keeler cryomatic range, you can be assured of reliability straight out of the box. The new design incorporates an ergonomic handle to fit comfortable in your hand, whilst the orientation pip enables perfect placement for increased efficiency. The Keeler single-use probes offer the same quality, performance and precision as our renowned reusable retinal probes, whilst offering the peace of mind that a sterilised probe is on hand for every patient.
- Ergonomic design – The single-use probe is shaped to allow better control of the probe, with an insulated body for comfort during the freeze stage.
- Orientation pip – Tactile feedback to ensure perfect placement of the tip.
- Curved tip – Designed with the optimum angle to ensure accurate contact with the sclera.
- Increased safety – Constructed with a fail safe auto defrost feature for 100% confidence.
- The only solution for Keeler cryomatic – The only single-use probe designed specifically to be compatible with the Keeler cryomatic range, ensuring the best efficiency, reliability and patient safety.
- 2.5mm tip thickness.
- 10 probes per box.